1. Teachers notify CHS of their needs by submitting ‘Wish Lists’ to CHS through their school’s PCNC (Parent Community Networking Center)
2. CHS advertises and networks in the community. Community members call or email if they have a donation. CHS makes sure the items are in good working condition. If it is not, it is explained that the schools do not have funds for repairs and the community member is thanked for caring about our schools.
3. Volunteers pick up the donation and give the community member a tax deductible receipt. The volunteer then delivers the item along with a delivery slip to the school.
4. The teacher, PCNC or a student sends a thank you note to the community member letting them know how much they appreciated the donation.
5. Community members may ‘Browse the Wish List’ to see what items or services are needed by the schools.
CHS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
CHS is an eligible recipient in the Aloha United Way Donor Choice Program. CHS’s number is #75670.